Best Story Contest to feature online submission

Work is underway to create the forms necessary to submit work for the Best Contest story via our website. The Core category submission form has been completed and tested if you would like to see what it looks like.

Links for each category can be found under the contest tab on the site’s homepage. Files must be formatted as jpg, jpeg, png, or gif to be submitted.

Each category allows for two submissions. Please note that work may be entered in only one category and must have been published (or will be published) during this school year. The deadline for entries is Jan. 15.

The Winter Conference will be held at the Student Center of SIUC Feb. 23. To take advantage of the discount for early registration, please complete the pre-registration form on our contest page and submit with a check for $4 per student by Feb. 1. If you prefer to register at the door, the cost is $5 per student.

A Google Form will be sent out prior to the contest to allow you to specify which students will compete in on-site contests. There is no charge for student to compete as this is part of your dues.

More information will be released about Winter Conference as the time approaches, so please check your email and the website for updates as some schools block emails from our organization.

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season,

Cathy Wall